Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Goldie Hawn Top Ten

 In honour of her birthday

1) Foul Play - charming comedy-mystery. Farrah F would've killed it.

2) Private Benjamin - incredibly good. Really feminist third act.

3) Butterflies Are Free - Hawn's early roles were all the same but she's gorgeously entertaining in them. I'll pick this one.

4) Shampoo - a film I like better once I grew up. She's great in a terrific cast.

5) Deceived - no one remembers this thriller but I really liked it.

6) Overboard-really fun, sweet movie.

7) Protocol - used her star power for some good old Frank Capra consciousness raising

8) Housesitter - I wish she'd work more with Steve Martin

9) The Sugarland Express - Spielberg's first

10) First Wives Club - fun, she teams well with the others, they should've reteamed them

No comments: