Saturday, November 12, 2016

Robert Vaughan Top Ten

1) Teenage Caveman (1957) - no kidding, actually a genuinely imaginative early Roger Corman flick
2) The Magnificent Seven (1960) - probably the best of the supporting cast
3) Battle Beyond the Stars (1980) - touching reprise of his "Seven" character
4) Bullitt (1968) - oily politician
5) The Bridge at Remagen (1969) - v good as a sympathetic German
6) SOB (1981) - funny as an executive
7) Superman III (1983) - is this film as bad as everyone says it is? I remember liking it when I was ten but I've been too scared to go back and check
8) I suppose I should put the Man from UNCLE on here...
9) The A Team Season 5 - playing a variation on his stock military figure character
10) Coronation Street (2012) - I never saw this but he was on Corrie, how awesome is that?
Oh and he wrote a PhD... about the blacklist... which I think is cool. RIP Robert.

No comments: